** Orders over $64.00 - Postage and delivery is FREE !! Within Australia. ($7.95 Postage for orders under $64.00).
Argan Essential Oil
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Argan Essential Oil 100% Pure.
Specific Benefits of Argan Oil :
As it is only grown in specific areas in the world and considered one of the rarest oils, it now falls under the protection of UNESCO.
- PARABEN FREE
- PHTHALATE FREE
- SYNTHETIC FRAGRANCE-FREE
- MINERAL OIL FREE
- FORMALDEHYDE FREE
- PEG FREE
Earthsgifts2u's Argan Oil has been Deodorized, making it perfect for those seeking an Argan Oil with all the benefits but without the strong odor. Earthsgifts2u Argan Oil is Certified Organic, ACO. 12456.
- For centuries, Moroccan have used Argan oil ( Argania Spinosa) for skin and hair care. It is becoming an increasingly popular ingredient in high-end skin care and hair products thanks to its remarkable properties.
Botanical Name: [Argania spinosa]
Obtained From: Nut / Kernel.
Method of Extraction: Cold Pressed, Deodorised.
Appearance: Viscous, Yellow Oily Liquid
- Argan oil rapidly penetrates the skin, leaving it extremely soft and sensory to the touch. It contains many polyunsaturated fatty acids including linoleic acid, Omega 6 fatty acids, and natural tocopherols, which are all nourishing, regenerating, and protective to the skin.
- Anti-aging…Argan oil is rich in antioxidants such as vitamin E, and its fatty acid profile helps reduce or even reverse skin aging. Not surprisingly, it has become the main ingredient in high-end anti-aging skin products.
- It helps remove scars and skin damage…Anti-inflammatory substances found in argan oil can help reduce the appearance of scars and other long-term skin damage. In addition, argan appears to stimulate skin regeneration to help damaged areas regain their previous look.
- Hair conditioning…Argan has been used traditionally as a hair conditioner because it helps repair damaged hair follicles. It gives shine to dull hair, reduces frizziness, and makes hair softer.
Sold: 1 Bottle per Listed Price.
Bottle Sizes: 30 ml and 50 ml.
Packaging: Glass (Cobalt Blue) or (Amber) Bottles.
These items are bottled in Australia, carefully processed by professionals. Stock Maintained and stored below 16 Deg C. Actual items may look slightly different from the image due to image quality and lighting.
Delivery:- Normally dispatched within 24 hours.