WARRANTY / RETURNS POLICY
[Customer Satisfaction is a priority at Earthsgifts2u.com. If there is a problem with your order, please contact us immediately by Email so we can sort it out via refund, exchange or replacement.
We ask that you report any problem, shortage, order error or possible warranty issue by Email only.
ORDER ERRORS OR SHORTAGES: please report any issues with your order via Email quoting your order number (the tax invoice number printed at the top of your invoice). Please check ALL packaging thoroughly as we often pack smaller items inside other items for shipping. We will resolve any issue quickly, but email is the best way of reporting any problem.
- Earthsgifts2u.com offers limited liability warranty on our products according to Earthsgifts2u.com specific manufacturing guidelines and as legislated by the QLD Government.
- No Claim will be recognized after 30 days of date of purchase of goods (Retail or Wholesale).
- Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. We also do not accept products that are worn or used in anyway.
Additional non-returnable items are,
Gift cards, Sale Products, Gift Orders, Wholesale Orders,
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable) with obvious signs of use.
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after date of purchase.
- Warranty claims are handled locally at our Brisbane Qld., Warehouse - you do not need to deal with an overseas manufacturer or supplier.
- We also have a Full Satisfaction Guarantee - if you are unhappy with your order, simply return to us unused and in its original condition and packaging for a refund. You must notify us within 14 days of receipt for a Return Authorization Number. (No number no return).
- Proof of purchase is required for warranty claims - refer to your Order Number and/or Invoice number.
- Refund or credits are issued upon return of the goods in original condition and packaging only - cost of return shipping is customer's responsibility. We do have a 10% charge of the purchase price as re-stocking fees. Refunds are issued so you can be assured of safe shopping. Please do not return goods without confirming arrangements with us first.
Warranty Replacement Procedure
If you have a problem, please contact us by email for Return Authorization Number and shipping instructions - we require this by Email so there is a clear record of all communications. Do not attempt any repairs or post/freight your defective product without contacting us first. EMAIL IS BEST!! Email with all relevant information (order number and description of problem) including photos if appropriate.
We will conduct initial troubleshooting by email or phone to define the problem and assess how to fix any issue. If further investigation and repair is required, you will need to send the product back to us for assessment. In most cases, warranty claims cannot be processed without sending the unit to us for inspection.
Please ensure you package the product securely before you ship it back to us in order to prevent further damage. We will advise if you need to Include a brief description of the problem and your contact information (name, address, phone numbers, and email address) inside the package.
Send the product to Earthsgifts2u.com, 20 Benedict St, Wavell Heights, Brisbane 4012, Qld.
Please use either registered post or courier as we cannot act on the warranty claim if the parcel is lost in transit. In most cases, cost of return postage is customer's responsibility - postage may be refunded after assessment of the warranty claim.
We will keep you up to date on the progress of your warranty claim. If the repair is not covered under warranty, we will notify you of the cost to have the item repaired and we can progress with this promptly upon payment.
Limited Liability Warranty
Where applicable, Earthsgifts2u.com products are covered by a manufacturing limited liability warranty from defects in material and workmanship - excluding consumables. This warranty does not apply if on inspection, the product is deemed to have failed due to damage from handling, storm and/or Tempest damage, storage, accident, acts of god, war, civil unrest, abuse or misuse in any way.
Please refer carefully to the product instructions or user guides as warranty does not cover damage caused by operator misuse, negligence or unauthorized repairs or modifications. Repair or modification by anyone other than by Earthsgifts2u.com voids this warranty.
The maximum liability of Earthsgifts2u.com is the product purchase price less postage (refer to your original invoice).
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
WHAT can be returned?
Please contact us via email before returning any item.
WHEN do items need to be returned by?
Please contact us within 14 days of receipt of your order.
WHERE do items need to be returned to?
Our address is 20 Benedict St, Wavell Heights, Brisbane 4012, Queensland.
HOW do customers return items?
Contact us before returning any item - we will provide instructions.
SHIPPING for returns?
Generally customers are liable for return shipping costs but we may refund this cost after inspection of the item.
CREDIT for returns?
Refund of payment is via arrangement.
Do items need to be in original packaging for returns? Not always but item MUST be packed carefully to avoid damage in transit.